If there is one thing that parents learn pretty quickly when it comes to feeding their kids nutritious foods it is that a smoothie is one of the best ways to get your little ones eating real food. Best of all, they really like smoothies — at least this has been our collective experience.
This recipe will give your children one full serving of organic fruits and vegetables as well as enough protein to help them not just start the day right, but get through their day without tiring out.
Tip: Get your kids excited about smoothies by letting them help make them. They don’t need to know what they’re making is good for them! 😉
Kid-Friendly Green Super Smoothie
- 1 SmoothieBox Green smoothie packet
- 1 collagen pouch
- 4 oz. organic apple juice
- 4 oz. of water
- 1 Tbsp of honey
- Add frozen SmoothieBox Green packet and collagen to blender.
- Pour in apple juice and water.
- Add honey.
- Blend, put in a fun cup, and watch them enjoy!