Ever try to build a Gingerbread House for the holidays? If you haven’t it can be quite the frustrating, sometimes lengthy, and usually messy experience. So we’ve come up with a better solution to get your fix of ginger this year: A Gingerbread SuperSmoothie.
Tip: The use of ginger can be traced back to ancient China and ancient India — Confucius is known to have praised its uses. After the fall of the Roman empire, it became expensive and difficult to obtain delicacy in Europe.
- 1 SmoothieBox Clementine smoothie packet
- 1 collagen pouch
- 8 oz. cashew milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of ginger
- Pinch of cloves
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Add frozen SmoothieBox packet and collagen to blender.
- Pour in cashew milk and vanilla extract.
- Add ginger, cloves, and cinnamon…but not too much!
- Blend, sprinkle another dash of cinnamon on top, and enjoy a truly festive smoothie!