Thanksgiving is right around the corner and while we wholeheartedly support filling the dessert table with apple pies, pecan pies, and other holiday treats, why not surprise everyone this year with this delicious mocha and pumpkin smoothie recipe. Similar to the Pumpkin Spice Smoothie, this Pumpkin Mocha Super Smoothie uses our cacao smoothie to get you a smoothie packed with healthy fruits, veggies, and nutrient-rich foods.
The cold brew concentrate gives you a perfect morning kick and adding some pumpkin spice nut butter gives you more than enough protein to get fired up to dominate the annual Thanksgiving family football game or turkey trot.
Tip: You didn’t hear it from us, but this mocha pumpkin smoothie can easily be made into a late night Thanksgiving treat by adding a splash of vanilla-flavored vodka or a dash of rum.
Pumpkin Mocha Smoothie
- 1 SmoothieBox Cacao smoothie packet
- 1 collagen pouch
- ¼ cup pumpkin purée (optional)
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- Pili nuts pumpkin spice butter
- 12 oz vanilla almond milk
- 2 tbsp cold brew coffee concentrate
- Add frozen SmoothieBox packet and collagen to blender.
- Pour in the vanilla almond milk and cold brew concentrate.
- Add the pumpkin purée (if you want a bit extra pumpkin goodness) and pumpkin seasoning.
- You can also get some extra protein by adding in a spoonful of the pumpkin spice butter as well.
- Blend, find a crackling fire, and enjoy!