When we launched SmoothieBox, one of the most important decisions we had to make was logistical: How many smoothies should we ship members each month? We hit on 20 smoothies per box because we figured that a smoothie is the best way to start each weekday — save the bacon for a weekend treat!
This aligned with our mission of not only offering a convenient and healthy breakfast alternative but also helping people start a new breakfast routine with SmoothieBox.
Starting on Saturday, we are going to be launching the first-ever 5-Day Smoothie Challenge. The goal of this challenge is to help you build healthy habits; we’ve always found that consistency, commitment, and community are key to developing a daily routine that lasts.
We are starting our first challenge the Saturday, November 3rd. Here is how the Challenge works:
1. On Saturday, November 3rd, look out for an email from us to opt-in to the Challenge. Or, text “SB” to 474747 at any time on or before Monday to join.
2. Once you opt-in, we’ll check in with a daily reminder via text starting on Monday, November 5th to motivate and remind you to enjoy your daily Super Smoothie.
3. Stay connected with us and let us know how your Smoothie routine building is going and we will compare how all our participants did over the five days.
4. We are all working towards the goal of better health. Once the Challenge is completed, we would love if you could share what having a Super Smoothie every day means to you! Let us know if you feel a difference in your energy and health, as well as how the routine has helped you manage your time.
We’ve already witnessed firsthand the impact that a Super Smoothie every day can have on our lives, as the team who have built this company has already completed our own in-house mini Super Smoothie Challenge.
In my own experience, a Super Smoothie every day means one less decision in the morning and a breakfast that keeps me full until lunch.
Here are the positive changes the team has experienced:
- I can’t bite my nails anymore because that daily dose of collagen is making my nails super hard. — Mike S., CEO
- Happier mornings. I legitimately look forward to my smoothie each morning, it brings me a little more joy in life and a little less stress. Don’t know what I’d do without my smoothies. — Mike F., Head of Marketing
- My toddler has a nutritious start to his day with veggies, and so do I! — Emily, Head of Member Support
- Starting my day off with a convenient breakfast that I know is healthy is fantastic, but the hardest part is deciding which flavor to have. Molly, HR
- I actually get to eat real food for breakfast while getting our three kids ready for the day and out the door in the mornings. — Danielle, Member Support Specialist
- Means getting a small helping of vegetables into my picky eater. — Pamela, Member Support Specialist
- A great way to start off the morning with a healthy convenient breakfast. Joe, Support and Sales
- Instead of wasting an hour for lunch, I go to the gym, blend a smoothie in two minutes, and get on with my day. – Dan, Head of Partnerships
- Better morning routine and more time to devote to my friends, family, and work – a double win! — Reba, Operations
- More time in the morning to reflect, meditate and get ready for my day ahead. — Jin, Marketing
Don’t just take our word for how a daily Super Smoothie can change your day…put our experiences to the test and try our one-week challenge!